à la carte
Most bicycle issues are able to be addressed with just one visit. Please note the minimum appearance fee of $99, which is equal to the least expensive tune-up, the Bronze Service.
For repairs not shown below, the shop rate is $99 per hour. If there’s a service you’d like but don’t see, feel free to email or text/call for an estimate.
- Minimum service fee: $99 (e.g., one "Bronze" tuneup service).
- Single component adjustment on an additional bike, beyond the minimum one-bike tuneup (e.g., brake, or shifter, or derailleur, or single wheel lateral true, or single cable adjustment, etc.): $69
- Ashburn Trip Fee: $0
- The Trip Fee for non-Ashburn communities can be found here.
Bicycle Build Fees
All bicycle-builds include assembly, full-bike tune-up, and safety check.
- Assemble new bicycle from box. $129
- Tandem bicycle. $249
- Electric bicycle. $299
- Adult trike. $369 (+$60 if electric)
- Frame-Up build (mechanical rim brakes & shifting, external cable routing). $399)
- Aerobar trim (per bar). +$30
- Steerer tube trim. +$30
- Seatpost trim. +$30
- Dropper post or suspension lock-out. +$30
- Aerobar assembly. +$60
- Internal cable routing. +$60
- Disc brakes. +$45
- Fenders. +$45
- Hydraulic brakes (empty or breached lines that require bleeding, per line). +$60
- Electronic shifting. +$65
Bicycle Build Fees (City Grounds inquiries)
- Cleaning, removing excessive dirt/mud. $60
- Shipping/Packing is not offered.