à la carte
Most bicycle issues are able to be addressed with just one visit. Please note the minimum appearance fee of $89, which is equal to the least expensive tune-up, the Bronze Service.
For repairs not shown below, the shop rate is $99 per hour. If there’s a service you’d like but don’t see, feel free to email or text/call for an estimate.
- Minimum service fee: $89 (e.g., one "Bronze" tuneup service).
- Single component adjustment on an additional bike, beyond the minimum one-bike tuneup (e.g., brake, or shifter, or derailleur, or single wheel lateral true, or single cable adjustment, etc.): $69
- Ashburn Trip Fee: $0
- The Trip Fee for non-Ashburn communities can be found here.
Bicycle Build Fees
All bicycle-builds include assembly, full-bike tune-up, and safety check.
- Assemble new bicycle from box. $119
- Tandem bicycle. $199
- Electric bicycle. $245
- Adult trike. $269 (+$60 if electric)
- Frame-Up build (mechanical rim brakes & shifting, external cable routing). $295
- Aerobar trim (per bar). +$10
- Steerer tube trim. +$20
- Seatpost trim. +20
- Aerobar assembly. +$45
- Internal cable routing. +$45
- Disc brakes. +$45
- Fenders. +$45
- Hydraulic brakes (empty or breached lines that require bleeding, per line). +$45
- Electronic shifting. +$65
Bicycle Build Fees (City Grounds inquiries)
- Cleaning, for the purpose of removing excessive dirt/mud. $30
Ashburn Bicycle Repair is proudly partnered with SportFit Lab in Herndon, Virginia, for all professional bike-fit services.
- Non-electric bike: $200, which includes partial disassembly for shipping, bike box, heavy duty zip ties, pipe insulation, full-box strapping, and delivery to shipper. Plus actual shipping cost via BikeFlights.
- Electric bike: $250, which includes partial disassembly for shipping. Original bike box from customer required. Incudes heavy duty zip ties, pipe insulation, full-box strapping, and delivery to shipper. We’re certified to ship electric bikes with lithium ion batteries, which are considered a hazardous material, via BikeFlights.