Inventory on Gocycle bikes can be variable; please inquire before ordering.
Sales limited to local pick-up.
The G3+ is a special-edition model. Quantities are limited.
Lots of colors! Red, yellow, green, white, matte black, and grey.
What's the difference between the G3+ and the GX and GXi?
Think of the G3+ as a GXi with carbon quick-release wheels. Though the G3+ is not a "fast folder" like the GX and GXi, it can be quickly disassembled with a removal of the wheels and a folding of the main frame and handlebar. From there, the bike can be transported in Gocycle's portable docking station (sold separately).
Other unique attributes of the G3+?
1. Folding pedals.
2. Battery range up to 50 miles; same as the GXi.
3. Quick-charge battery charger; full charge in about 4 hours.
4. Daytime Running Light (DLR) handlebar.
5. LED dashboard handlebar, which indicates battery level, light, and gear selection.
6. Height-adjustable handlebar.
7. Velo D2 Comfort saddle, which is same saddle as equipped on the GXi.
8. Magnesium frame as opposed to the aluminum frames of the GX and GXi.